Ceremony Flowers: Ceremony Table & Wedding Guest Book Table
Wedding guest books are a great way to remember the guests with whom you shared your wedding, and they’re also a great way to collect all your guests’ wedding well-wishes in one place!
Photo: Isabel Lawrence Photographers
If you're incorporating any religious traditions into your ceremony, you may want a ceremony table where all the items you need are close at hand -- a unity candle, a family Bible, a Kiddish cup or a wrapped glass. You'll feel better if everything you need for your ceremony is in one place. Pretty it up with garlands, vines and berries.
Wedding Guest-Book Table
- If your reception is in the same location as your ceremony, you can display your seating cards there.
- Use an aunt's embroidered tablecloth or the silver candlesticks your mother received when she was married.
- Create a blanket of rose petals as a tablecloth on the wedding guest book table and place lightly scented candles all over the table.
- On a budget? Scatter fragrant flower heads nestled among bright yellow lemons or tangerines with their leaves still attached.
- Display a collage of both your families with cards pinned to the artwork on your wedding guest book table.
See More: Ceremony Ideas , Decor , Flowers , Planning , Wedding Flowers