1. Classic Wedding Party. This shot should include the bride, groom, maid of honor, best man, groomsmen/ushers, bridesmaids, flower girls and ring bearers. It is usually taken at or outside the ceremony site. Traditionally, parents are not included in this photograph.
2. Family Shot. This important family picture includes the bride and her parents and the groom and his parents. The shot may or may not include siblings. Traditionally, the bride and groom stand together, with their parents flanking them on either side.
3. The Bride And Groom's Hands. This traditional picture is usually taken just before the cake is cut. Typically, the bride's left hand is placed over the groom's left hand, and positioned so the rings are in perfect view.
4. The Bride And Parents. Traditionally, this picture is taken before the ceremony. The bride usually is positioned between her parents. If the bride's parents are divorced, she may decide to pose with her parents separately, or with their new spouses.
5. The Groom And Parents. Traditionally, this picture is taken before the ceremony. The groom usually is positioned between his parents. If the groom's parents are divorced, he may decide to pose with his parents separately, or with their new spouses.
6. The First Dance. This picture is taken during the reception as the couple dances their first dance together. It can be candid or posed.
7. Cutting The Cake. This traditional wedding moment is usually captured in a series of photographs that include the cake cutting, the bride and groom feeding each other the first bite, and sometimes, smashing the cake into each other's mouths.
8. The First Kiss. Taken during the ceremony, this candid picture captures the moment the officiant proclaims, "You may now kiss the bride."
9. Down The Aisle. This photo is taken during the ceremony, and includes the bride and her escort as they walk down the aisle.
10. The Newlyweds Escape. This candid picture is traditionally taken as the bride and groom exit the ceremony location. It is almost always an action shot.